Re: [OT] Re: The exact birthday of French: 0842-02-14

From: Winkler, Arnold F (Arnold.Winkler@unisys.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 08:48:27 EST

In this thread, the name "Illig" has been mentioned a few times. Here is
some information about his book(s) on the subject:

Heribert Illig : "Wer hat an der Uhr gedreht ?" (Wie 300 Jahre Mittelalter
erfunden wurden) ISBN 3-612-26561-X, ECON Verlag
This book is in German language, I have not seen a translation.

Illig has also written an earlier book, called "Das erfundene Mittelalter".
Its very first edition was called "Karl der Fiktive, genannt Karl der
Große".

Historic articles appeared also in publications such as
"Vorzeit-Frühzeit-Gegenwart" and "Zeitensprünge"

Keep up this discussion, I am enjoying it.

Arnold F. Winkler
Internationalization Evangelist
Tel: 610-648-2055, NET-385-2055
Fax: 610-695-5473