Re: B-dash

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 21:29:20 EST

David Starner <starner@okstate.edu> wrote:

> Okay, what would LATIN CAPITAL LETTER LAMBDA WITH STROKE look like?
> I'd assume it would look like GREEK CAPITAL LETTER LAMBDA, but
> where would the stroke go?

<shrug/> Beats me. Maybe straight through the legs of the lambda, like
a capital A but with a longer stroke, or maybe at a slight angle,
lower-left to upper-right. I don't know. I might leave that to a
competent typographer or font designer, ideally one with some
familiarity with the language (or language family) that would use it.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California