Rendering Problem in indian languages

From: P.S.L.Sarada Devi (psarada@cmcltd.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 05:03:12 EDT

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all thank you for your reponses.
I didn't write properly abt my requirement in yesterday's mail.

Our requirements are:

1. Display HTML Pages in Telugu and Hindi.
2. Storing in Oracle database.
3. Input Processing.

We r doing this in WindowsNT Workstation(4.0).
And we r using office 2000 and Internet Explorer 5.5.

we installed "Arial Unicode MS, Code2000, Gowtami for telugu, and Mangal for
Hindi " fonts which supports Unicode.

For Hindi it is rendering well (in WinNT).
But For Telugu it is not rendering well(in WinNT).

We tested in WindowsXP OS for telugu. In that rendering is good for both
telugu and Hindi.

What is the difference between XP and NT renderings.
Apart from the above fonts, is there any more support fonts are available in
XP? Means why it is not rendered properly in NT?

Is there any other procedure to display telugu language properly?

And one more thing i am thinking is changing keyboard settings useful for
input processing (It is not needed for displaying).
Is it correct?

I am attaching sample codes for displaing in telugu and Hindi languages.( I
wrote this for just testing)
Please go through this and give ur valuable sugessions.

Please mail me asap.

Once again Thank You Very much.

Regards,
Sarada.