Reminder about this list...

From: Sarasvati (root@unicode.org)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 13:28:01 EDT

Hello everyone. Let me take this opportunity to remind you all
that advertising is not permitted on this mail list. If you are
hosting an event of general interest to the community, you may
post a few lines with a brief description and a pointer to a
web site for further information. You may NOT post pricing
information, directions, images, or hortatory phrases lauding
your product. If you have any doubts about the permissability
of your posting, please contact me before posting, and I will
be happy to assist in editing. Let me also remind you of the
etiquette and rules posted here:

http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/distlist.html

and that we do reserve the right to block e-mail from any
sender or domain at any time without notice.

Cheery regards from your,
        -- Sarasvati