Re: Correction! LANGUAGE TAG REGISTRATION FORM : es-america

From: John Cowan (jcowan@reutershealth.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 00:53:49 EDT

Doug Ewell scripsit:

> Isn't that the B side of "Unicode, Oh Unicode"?

I wish it were. Unfortunately, since it is not a *parody* of
"There's No Business Like Show Business" (that is, it doesn't
intend to satirize the original song), it does not count as
a fair use of it; consequently, it cannot be performed or
recorded without permission from whoever owns the original song,
probably the Irving Berlin Estate. You are all allowed to
sing it privately, however, and to transmit copies of my text.

--
John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>     http://www.reutershealth.com