Re: Courtyard Codes and the Private Use Area

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 23:03:50 EDT

Michael (michka) Kaplan <michka at trigeminal dot com> wrote:

> William, please start thinking of the PUA as the city dump. Everyone
> is glad it is there when you have to stick something somewhere, but
> no one really talks about it much and no one *ever* wants to take
> things out of it and strew it on their nice, clean characters.

Oh, that's going a bit far. I think it's more like an attic or
basement, a handy place to store your old baseball card collection and
other personal items that don't belong anywhere else, but definitely not
a place you'd want to invite the neighbors or make the center of
attention of your house.

-Doug Ewell
 Fullerton, California