Re: Normalisation and font technology

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 17:04:53 EDT

On Wednesday, May 29, 2002, at 01:57 PM, John Hudson wrote:

> Thank you. My main concern was that someone might think that this is a
> reasonable model for handling this, and it wasn't immediately clear that
> Apple did not consider this, in fact, to be an appropriate long term
> solution.

Hm. There aren't not too many negatives in that last sentence, making it
not undifficult for some who who hadn't insufficient sleep last night not
to be unable to parse it incorrectly. I think.

I'm sorry. I'm very tired today. :-)

Yes. Apple does not consider this an ideal long-term solution.

John H. Jenkins
jenkins@apple.com
jenkins@mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/jenkins/