Any way of using Unix X11 fonts on PC?

From: Shlomi Tal (shlompi@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 00:51:08 EDT

Having read about the ability to use TrueType fonts on the X Window System,
which I do on Linux, I am interested in the other way round. I have all of
Markus Kuhn's UCS-fonts, and I need to know if there's some way of putting
them to use in some Windows or DOS-box app, such that I could view Kuhn's
UTF-8 Demo without having to resort to exotic shareware proportional fonts
like James Kass' Code2000.

Is there any way that _doesn't_ involve downloading the Cygwin distribution?
FYI, I have the entire DJGPP suite on my Win2000 machine.