RE: How is UTF8, UTF16 and UTF32 encoded?

From: Rick Cameron (Rick.Cameron@crystaldecisions.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 14:30:54 EDT

The Unicode Standard 2.0 had a table in Appendix A that is, I think, just
what you're asking for. I can't find this table in the online version of TUS
3.0 (it's not very useful that the online index gives page numbers, when
there's no way to map a page number to the appropriate chapter!)

Does anyone know whether this table (A-3 on page A-7) is available online
somewhere?

- rick