Re: OT: price of standards (was Re: "Lost in translation")

From: Roozbeh Pournader (roozbeh@sharif.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 03:09:36 EDT

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Philipp Reichmuth wrote:

> And still awfully hard to read...
>
> Philipp (once having forced himself through the better part of ISIRI
> 3342)

Did you read the English version? In that case, it's just an unofficial
tranlation, with lots of typos and mistranslations. It may be interesting
for you that just two weeks ago I found that I had misunderstood one of
the technical parts of ISIRI 3342, just because I had read a reproduction
of the standard published at the same place with that English translation,
but not the original one published by ISIRI.

roozbeh