OT: Aisle, Bdellium, Ctenoid, and tooltips?

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 00:36:54 EDT

Years ago I saw a list modeled after the Abel, Baker, Charlie...
alphabet, but where the pronunciation of each word sounds as if it
does not contain the letter in question. I search recently on the web,
but didn't find anything really complete, so fashioned my own, on
http://www.macchiato.com/humor/AbelBakerCharlie.htm

However, there are no good words for the letters F, N, R. If anyone
with an interest in odd words has any suggestions, I'd be interested.

As a second item, in Internet Explorer I can't figure out how to reset
the font used for the tool-tips. None of the options seems to change
it from the default (which doesn't render IPA characters). Any advice?

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
◄ “Eppur si muove” ►