Does Adobe Indesign support Unicode input?

From: Marc Durdin (mcdlist@tavultesoft.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 02:02:08 EDT

I'm wondering if Adobe Indesign supports Unicode? It seems to support Unicode characters when pasted from Word (CF_RTFTEXT?) -- albeit with the wrong fonts, but not when pasted from Notepad (CF_UNICODETEXT) -- which ends up with question marks.

I cannot type Unicode characters at all (either with Windows keyboards or with Keyman) -- in Windows XP. Will a future version support Unicode input in WinNT/2000/XP?

TIA,

Marc Durdin
Tavultesoft