Re: ALT Codes for Accession Countries

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 08:09:46 EDT

Indie,

You can actually only use the "ALT Codes" for one code page, or for Unicode
(which will cover all of those characters). There is no mechanism for
changing which code page is the system's default that does not require a
reboot.

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc. -- http://www.trigeminal.com/