Re: Private Use Group

From: William Overington (WOverington@ngo.globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 00:48:34 EDT

David Possin asks why I do not start a Yahoo group about Private Use Area
use.

The answer is that I am concerned about the matter of intellectual property
rights and, because of the requirements over intellectual property rights
licensing in the conditions for starting a Yahoo group I have decided not to
seek to start a Yahoo group.

Incidentally David, are you posting to the Yahoo group copy of the Unicode
list rather than to unicode@unicode.org?

If you go to www.unicode.org and look in Mail Lists you can register for the
Unicode list itself. It is free and open to all. Your postings are not
getting sent out in the Unicode list, so many people will probably not see
them.

William Overington