RE: The pointless thread continues

From: Apurva Joshi (apurvaj@winse.microsoft.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 17:46:30 EDT

For some of the scripts listed below, Unicode encoded fonts ship with
Windows and Office. They are:

Script Font Available with
Gujarati Shruti Windows XP, Office XP
Gurmukhi Raavi "
Kannada Tunga "
Telugu Gautami Windows XP, Office XP
Thaana MV Boli Windows XP

The others are being explored to be included in a future release of
Windows.

Paul Nelson added that some Maldivian web sites also provide fonts for
Thaana.
Thanks, -apurva