RE: Saying characters out loud (derives from hash, pound,octothor pe?)

From: Barry Caplan (bcaplan@i18n.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 15:08:27 EDT

At 09:43 AM 7/12/2002 -0400, Suzanne M. Topping wrote:

> [...]

I have been dreaming of the idea of synaesthetic applications for years but haven't come up with a way to do it yet. But sounds absolutely will need chroma, that much I know. And when you "say it with feeling", the fonts will literally be perceived as "feeling"

Such an application better not be written for Windows, because the "blue screen of death" will be felt rather than seen :)

Barry Caplan
www.i18n.com