Unicode example

From: Tex Texin (tex@i18nguy.com)
Date: Sat Jul 13 2002 - 04:25:17 EDT

OOPs.
OK My bad. I looked into the Hebrew problem and I have to apologize to
Adobe.
It turns out when I moved the page to use CSS I took the HTML DIR and
left it as DIR in CSS.
CSS wants "direction" not dir.

So, although IE displayed it correctly, in moving it to Word and then
PDF, it wasn't handled right (or left).
Fixing the css fixes it. Sorry Adobe.

I fixed the page http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode-example.html and also
made some other fixes to it.
It now displays well on Netscape 6.2, Opera 6, and IE 5.5. (Provided you
have the fonts listed in the page.)

I will work thru fixing the related pages and make a new pdf.
I still have to fix Cambodian/Khmer and a few other issues.

tex