There is a new version of the UCA on http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr10/
The most significant changes are:
- Additional collation weights for newer characters
- Weight fixes for well-formedness and consistency
- An additional conformance clause
- Additional well-formedness constraints
- Removal of completely ignorable characters
- Treatment of ignorables after variables
- Modified and reorganized implicit weight derivation.
(In particular, CJK characters and unassigned characters are given
- Use of the Logical_Order_Exception property
- Notes on notes on linguistic applicability.
- More discussion of stability
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2 : Wed Jul 17 2002 - 11:38:14 EDT