Re: A new word for the English language

From: Tex Texin (tex@i18nguy.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 17:00:42 EDT

I see we are attaining critical mass as the wolf pack, or rather the
WOverington pack, moves in for the kill.

Time perhaps to let holomap die a holodeath
(http://www.vyger.net/archives/trek/2001/msg07553.html)
or put it in a silver cannister and fire it out into space.

Besides, I want to start a thread about naming at least one element of a
9-element set of unified characters, seven of nine.

By the way, the name of the process for creating these sets of 9 is to
be known as ryan-mapping. Patent pending.
(No Ken, it isn't septaofnona-mapping!)

(I am betting Ken will have identified an optimal character and group
before I can say "seven".)

;-)
tex