Re: unicode example- now with Tamil!

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 09:14:13 EDT

Hello again,
The Cyrillic version of Azərbaycan and Vaqif Səmədoğlu is Азәрбајҹан
and Вагиф Сәмәдоғлу, but note that Cyrillic no longer has official
status in Azerbaijan (unlike Yugoslavia, where both are official).
http://www.azer.com/aiweb/categories/magazine/81_folder/81_articles/81_alphabet_sequence2.html

Czechia is Česko in Czech (but the 'long' name 'Česká republika' is
also in widespread use).
http://klaudyan.psomart.cz/hodit/cesko.html
http://klaudyan.psomart.cz/clanky/jelecek001.asp

:-) Herman

Tex Texin skreiv:

--
Herman Ranes                Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                               Avdeling for teknologi