Silly proposals

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@softhome.net)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 06:13:57 EDT

Hi list,

Couldn't the Unicode consortium do something about the silly
proposals discussed here? Or is it that you enjoy discussing
silly proposals? If so, then fine. But I was under the strange
assumption that you had better things to do with your time.
*shrug*.

I'm thinking most of these silly proposals are a kind of fame-seeking.

"Ah, well there's a lot of space for new standards/characters in
this Unicode, and they're constantly updating it, so why don't
*I* have a go and add something. Then I can say I'm a Unicode
contributor."

Perhaps I'm wrong and the posters here like reading and writing
then :oP

--
     Theodore H. Smith - Macintosh Consultant / Contractor.
     My website: <www.elfdata.com/>