RE: FW: New version of TR29:

From: Marco Cimarosti (marco.cimarosti@essetre.it)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 11:21:31 EDT

Radovan Garabik wrote:
> In Esperanto, apostrophe comes either at the end of a word (instead of
> -o), or in definite article, but the latter case, unlike italian, is
> written with space after the article (l' Esperant') so you can stop
> worrying about this.

I notice that this rule is often violated by Esperantists themselves, when
the definite article is followed by a vowel. Probably, this is because of
the influence of French and Italian.

However, I have removed all references to Esperanto, as I don't want to be
liable of favoring spelling errors...

_ Marco