Re: FW: New version of TR29:

From: Martin Heijdra (mheijdra@princeton.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 13:45:02 EDT

Just FYI (I have not been following this thread): "officially" in the
bibliographic community, there is NO apostrophe in Wade-Giles K'ang-hsi, or
in Korean aspirated characters; it's an ayn (02BB AYN / MODIFIER LETTER
TURNED COMMA ). The apostrophe is only used between syllables. Of course,
usage outside this group of people varies.

Martin Heijdra