which is the best UTF mailer

From: Weiwu Zhang (weiwuzhang@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 20:32:27 EDT

I have been using Outlook Express for years. I speaks English, Chinese and
some French, the later two language cannot be coded in one single email in
any coding scheme except unicode. Now I'm sending UTF-8 emails all the time
to avoid changing code.

My problem:

Is Outlook the only mailer that supports UTF-8 (include the Chinese part),
html sourcing, stationary, certification and encryption?

I am a HTML source fan; I often edit mail source to make it perfect, but
Outlook Express loves to re-format html emails in some silly way, especially
in UTF-8 mode (moving style definition to body, using captical html tags,
using silly tags like <CENTER>, <FONT> and so).

Endora don't support any Chinese coding.

I cannot give up encryption too, because I'm in a country where
communication is sometimes watched.