Re: Unifont Re: Everson Mono

From: John Cowan (jcowan@reutershealth.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 16:56:15 EDT

Michael Everson scripsit:

> Is this a comment about my font?

No, it refers to the TTF-ized versions of GNU Unifont (a bitmap font) that
Juliusz Chroboczek made available a few weeks ago. I finally got around to
testing them. Nothing to do with you AFAIK.

--
John Cowan   <jcowan@reutershealth.com>   http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
"One time I called in to the central system and started working on a big