Re: entities with breve

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 11:04:32 EDT

    On 09/23/2002 07:50:04 AM PRANI6 wrote:

    >I wonder how to encode two entities with one breve or inverted breve
    below,
    >for example k+s, or p+f. Are there Characters for half breves left and
    right
    >or something like that?

    The answer would be to encoded characters comparable to U+0361. A combining
    double breve has already been approved for version 4.0. I intend to propose
    (unless someone gets around to it before me) a combining double inverted
    breve below.

    In the mean time, one can encode these as PUA characters (which is an
    interim solution we're going to be using, at least for some purposes).

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485
    E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>