Re: Unicode allocation chart

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:36:24 EDT

    On 10/11/2002 11:17:09 AM "Mark Davis" wrote:

    >BTW, I also posted an HTML Unicode allocation chart. This graphically
    shows
    >the size of every Unicode block, and the proportion of assigned code
    points in
    >each one.

    I assume you meant to tell us where?

    >Bit of an HTML hack, so it won't work on older browsers!

    As for new browsers, clicking the little arrow icons at the top of this
    page

    http://www.macchiato.com/unicode/charts.html

    caused by installation of IE6 to crash.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485
    E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>