Re: the carnival of lost souls

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 10:48:37 EDT

    It's "Carnival of Souls," actually. <http://us.imdb.com/Title?0055830>
    is the original version, made by a fellow whose stock-in-trade was
    those old movies they used to show in high school to teach hygiene and
    the like. He shot it in something like a week while he was supposed to
    be on vacation, mostly in Lawrence, Kansas, and Salt Lake City, using
    the abandoned spa on the Great Salt Lake, Saltair, as a major set.

    Now, do you think I could have gotten any *more* off-topic than that?

    On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, at 06:43 AM, John Cowan wrote:

    > Pavla &OR Francis Frazier scripsit:
    >
    >> "the carnival of lost souls"
    >> What an expression! Almost makes me want to view the poster to see
    >> what "inspired" it...
    >
    > Googling suggests that this is the title of a film, but the Internet
    > Movie
    > Database (imdb.com) knows it not.
    >
    > --
    > My corporate data's a mess! John Cowan