BabelPad

From: Andrew C. West (andrewcwest@alumni.princeton.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 04:13:34 EST

    BabelPad, my free Unicode plain text editor for Windows has now been released.
    Further information is available at
    <http://uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/Software/BabelPad.html>.

    BabelPad also includes input methods for a number of scripts which I am
    interested in, currently :
    Tibetan (using Extended Wylie)
    Yi (using standard romanisation)

    Note that although a build of BabelPad for Windows 95/98/ME is available, it is
    not as feature-complete as the builds for Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000/XP, and
    may not work properly when configured to use different fonts for different
    Unicode ranges.

    I haven't written the help system yet, but a FAQ is available at
    <http://uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/Software/BabelPad.html>.

    My thanks to those members of this list who have commented on the pre-releaee
    versions of BabelPad.

    Regards,

    Andrew