entering JIS 0213, HKSCS and GB 18030 characters

From: Eric Muller (emuller@adobe.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 01:05:48 EST

    We have a very hard time assembling the following information: on MacOS
    X and Windows XP, how do users practically enter JIS 0213, HKSCS and GB
    18030 characters? We are interested by both OS provided IMEs and third
    party IMEs. Of course, we are interested in the more "recent" characters
    in those sets, e.g. those in 0213 and HKSCS that map to Plane 2.

    Can anybody help? I'll summarize to the list.

    Eric.