Re: ct, fj and blackletter ligatures

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 10:01:47 EST

    If you (or anyone else) have an idea for a Q&A for the FAQ, just write it up
    and submit it on http://www.unicode.org/unicode/reporting.html.

    I see a great many promising Q&A's go by on this list; it would really help
    to get some volunteers to clean them up a bit and submit them. (They don't
    have to be formatted; just plain text in the style of any of the existing
    Q&A's.)

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► “Eppur si muove” ◄