Re: Emergency help required!

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 16:39:45 EST

    This person has installed an application that is attempting to use the
    Unicode version of ATL.DLL on Win9x, which will fail (this is expected).

    This error would not be related to the "freeze" (it is code that causes the
    load to fail right after clicking "OK" to the messagebox); the freeze might
    be related to problems with when the application (whatever it may be) is
    unable to load properly.

    MichKa