Farsi Keheh +06A9 vs. Arabic Kaf +0643 ??

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 13:18:48 EST

    Hello, I received this email and was hoping that someone on the list
    (Roozbeh, maybe) would shed some light on this issue. Please cc Laura
    Tull <tull.9@csu.edu.>

    Thank you,
    Regards,

    Magda Danish
    Administrative Director
    The Unicode Consortium
    650-693-3921

    ******** BECOME A MEMBER OF THE UNICODE CONSORTIUM NOW ********
    BE AMONG THE FIRST TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY OF THE UNICODE STANDARD
    V4.0
    AND WE'LL ADD YOUR NAME IN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SECTION OF THE NEW BOOK
    DETAILS SOON ON http://www.unicode.org/unicode/consortium/join.html