Re: ARABIC LETTER KEHEH

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 15:15:36 EST

    Thehey come from ISO tehen sihix fohour sihix.

    And WG2 deferred to the wishes of the Egyptian national body,
    as far as I recall, regarding the names for the initial set
    of Arabic characters in 10646-1:1993.

    So in your pursuit of enlightenment, grasshopper, I think you
    will have to walk the road to Caihairo.

    --Kehen