Re: LATIN LETTER N WITH DIAERESIS?

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 11:13:48 EST

    You're welcome.

    > (Congratulations also on technical grounds -- for the first time I was
    unable to capture a page's HTML source...)

    I take no credit for that -- to be able to withstand ISPs periodically dying
    out from under me, I use a service called NameSecure, that redirects my
    domain from the virtual macchiato.com to the 'real' name (currently
    http://www273.pair.com/med/; actually, pair.com has been quite a good
    service, so I may change that since there are some disadvantages to domain
    redirection).

    Mark
    ________
    mark.davis@jtcsv.com
    IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193
    (408) 256-3148
    fax: (408) 256-0799