Petition for UTF-8 support in mIRC

From: David Oftedal (david@start.no)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 16:48:22 EST

    Hello,

    I spend a lot of time chatting in very different languages, and it's always annoying having to have one server connection open for each client I use.

    The problem is of course that while Linux clients happily uses UTF-8, millions of mIRC users all over the world do not.

    That's why I've created a petition for mIRC to switch to UTF-8 as its default encoding.

    http://petitiononline.com/utf8/

    Hope you all sign!

    --
    そんな お邪魔さん に は 罰ゲーム 生蛸 パンツ 十分!