Re: CJK Unified Ideographs Range

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 10:19:55 EST

    We should remember that blocks do not necessarily contain a consistent set
    of characters. See http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr18/#Character_Blocks. If
    we really need space for characters, then we can allocate them in 'related'
    blocks. (We also do not guarantee that block boundaries are invariable,
    although for stability there will be great reluctance to change them.)

    Mark
    ________
    mark.davis@jtcsv.com
    IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193
    (408) 256-3148
    fax: (408) 256-0799