Finding string with special characters

From: SRIDHARAN Aravind (ASridharan@covansys.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 07:16:41 EST

    Hi All,

    Is there a way to find out whether a string has got special characters?
    I am getting some strings in Java. They come dynamically from a source.
    The source may generate strings having east european, central european special characters.

    I just want to know whether a particulat string from the source has got special characters. How can I make a dynamic check for it?

    Thank you.
    Arvind