Re: Need program to convert UTF-8 -> Hex sequences

From: David Oftedal (david@start.no)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 07:14:05 EST

    >SC Unipad, an Unicode editor, can do this for you:
    >
    > http://www.unipad.org/main/

    Hm yes, so I see, but I should have been more specific, I actually need
    an app that can do this automatically, either in ansi C, Perl, or a
    Linux binary. I need to call it from a script, so it's got to happen
    automatically. The find-replace to add the 0x I can do, so it's just a
    matter of converting glyphs to codes.

    -Dave Oftedal

    --
    New Norwegian (Nynorsk) is essentially the speech of Norwegian peasants
    as mutilated by a schoolteacher with a poor understanding of Icelandic.