Re: FAQ entry (was: Looking for information on the UnicodeData fi

From: John Cowan (jcowan@reutershealth.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 18:10:07 EST

    A private correspondent pointed out that in the description of 'reversed',
    I should have said the opening is in the lower _left_ portion.

    Notoriously I cannot tell left from right, nor east from west. North,
    south, backward, forward, up, and down give me no problems.

    FAQ-assemblers, please fix this.

    --
    John Cowan                                <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
    http://www.reutershealth.com              http://www.ccil.org/~cowan