Re: FAQ entry

From: Pim Blokland (pblokland@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 08:50:50 EST

    David Oftedal schreef:

    > Hm, this whole concept seems stupid if you ask me.

    That's beside the point. The issue of this discussion is not how stupid this
    all is, but how consistent is the description of the UnicodeData.txt file.
    So I DO care whether I should call something a digraph or a ligature.

    > Somebody actually made a SEPARATE entry for ij?

    Yes, just as there are separate entries for the Latin E, the Greek E, the
    Cyrillic E, etc. Even though those look exactly alike!

    Pim Blokland