Allocation of Georgian Extended block

From: Laurentiu Iancu (iancu@ufl.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 19:30:41 EST

    I noticed that a new Georgian Extended block was tentatively allocated at
    2D00. The Myanmar block ends with four empty columns, just before the
    Georgian block, and the space could conceivably be used to extend the Georgian
    block while keeping it contiguous. I am sure there are good reasons for the
    proposed allocation, but am curious which ones.

    Thank you,
    Laurentiu