Re: Tolkien wanta-be has created entirely new language as a base for a sci-f- novel and wants to map these new characters to keyboard.

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 16:14:38 EST

    At 12:30 PM 3/13/2003, Ruddy, James wrote:

    >I intend to write the novel in this language, hide it, and then "discover"
    >it five years later and "translate" it into English.

    It would be much more interesting if someone else found it, deciphered the
    script and translated it.

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

    It is necessary that by all means and cunning,
    the cursed owners of books should be persuaded
    to make them available to us, either by argument
    or by force. - Michael Apostolis, 1467