Re: sorting order between win98/xp

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 03:17:32 EST

    I have tried it on Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, and Windows Server
    2003. LCMapStringA/CompareStringA on all five and
    LCMapStringW/CompareStringW on the NT-ish platforms.

    I do not and cannot repro the reported problem of your colleague.

    Please have that colleague send me some email with their repro
    scenario, if they have one (I don't think they do, as the code on the
    NT platforms does not have this functionality, even as an option).

    MichKa