Re: Re. and Rs. currency sign

From: Stefan Persson (alsjebegrijptwatikbedoel@yahoo.se)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 19:48:11 EST

    Kenneth Whistler wrote:

    >"DM" was widely used for Deutschmarks, "dkr" for Danish kroner, and so on before the switch to euros, for example.

    I've only seen Danish kroner abbreviated as "kr" or "DKK," never as
    "dkr." "kr" is the most common abbreviation in Denmark today; "DKK" is
    mostly used to distinguishing Danish kroner from Norwegian kroner and
    Swedish kronor, all of which are also abbreviated "kr."

    Stefan

    Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express
    Se mer på: http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html