Characters not in Sindhi

From: Lateef Sagar (lateef_sagar@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 02:45:47 EST

    Some characters are not in Sindhi language but their
    description says that they are in Sindhi:

    068E ARABIC LETTER DUL - Sindhi
    06B2 ARABIC LETTER GAF WITH TWO DOTS BELOW - Sindhi
    06B4 ARABIC LETTER GAF WITH THREE DOTS ABOVE - Sindhi

    068E is the old shape of Dul in Sindhi, where as the
    current shape is 068F.
    Where as 06B2 and 06B4 are not in Sindhi language.

    I think the description of these charasters should be
    changed.

    Can anyone please guide me where should I email this query?

    =====
    Lateef Sagar Shaikh
    KayosWorks
    sagar@kayosworks.com