Re: Inherited-script characters

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 18:29:16 EST

    Thanks for reminding me; an note was to be added to that effect. I've added
    that to a new version, and sent it to the editorial committee for checking.
    Should be live early next week.

    Mark
    (ᛗᚪᚱᚳ)
    ________
    mark.davis@jtcsv.com
    IBM, MS 50-2/B11, 5600 Cottle Rd, SJ CA 95193
    (408) 256-3148
    fax: (408) 256-0799