Re: Displaying languages of the Indian subcontinent upon the DVB-MHP platform.

From: John Clews (10646er@sesame.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 09:26:23 EST

    In message <01c2f8f5$79fa06a0$LocalHost@default> "William Overington" writes:

    > I have now completed and published my document on the topic of displaying
    > languages of the Indian subcontinent upon the DVB-MHP platform.

    In fairness, you ought to take account of the fact that languages of
    the Indian subcontinent have been displayed on TV systems in India
    for nearly ten years, based around ISCII.

    Is there a reason for doing anything different for DVB-MHP?
    Or are mappings and similar accounted for in your paper?

    Best regards

    John Clews

    --
    John Clews,
    Keytempo Limited (Information Management),