I-Ching Hexagrams

From: Kevin Brown (graphity@adelaide.on.net)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 04:03:59 EDT

    I assume the 64 hexagrams in Unicode 4 (Beta) from U+4DCB-U+4DFF are
    indeed the hexagrams of the I-Ching?

    If so, I need to relate the proposed codepoints and names (eg
    4DCB HEXAGRAM FOR STANDSTILL) to actual glyphs I already have in a font
    database. Is there a draft Code Chart illustrating the glyphs for these
    new additions?

    My problem would be solved if someone could confirm that the hexagrams in
    Unicode 4 (Beta) are listed in the same order as they appear in the
    I-Ching.

    Or maybe someone knows of a website where the hexagrams are illustrated
    along with their names. I've been looking but haven't found one yet.

    Thanks

    Kevin