Re: test data for code page IBM 837 (simpl. chinese)

From: Markus Scherer (markus.scherer@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 18:39:43 EDT

    Ostermueller, Erik wrote:
    > The ICU .ucm file for 837 doesn't exist (as far as I can tell
    > from looking at the file names in the ICU 'mappings' directory.

    This means it's not part of the default ICU build/distribution, but it _is_ available from the ICU
    charset repository: http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/charset/

    Other ibm.com places provide information on and data for the IBM CDRA as well.

    Please post support questions about ICU only to the icu4c-support list, not to the Unicode list.

    markus